The evolution of business strategies has increased the importance of management having a thorough understanding of the products they produce. More and more employees are getting promoted from within to become Project Managers as they fully understand what they are producing and how best to meet the quality and quantity requirements set out by executive management. Project management, as a process, is the supervision and control of the work required to complete the project deliverable. Using established processes, coupled with the experience and skills of experienced workers, employers are able to develop project management skills from within. This course will enable individuals who are not professional project managers to learn the fundamentals of project management so they will be able to manage projects related to their area of responsibility within the organisation.
If you feel confident enough to advance your project management skills after completing this course, see our range of project management certification courses.
- Managing Projects with No Direct Authority
- Ensuring Management Buy-in on a Project
- Managing Conflict in Project Teams
- Managing Scope on a Project
- Weighing the Costs of Project Change
- Managing Vendor Relationships
- Anticipating and Solving Problems as a Project Champion
- Addressing Stakeholder Conflicts
- Portfolios, Programs, and Projects: What’s the Difference?
- Controlling Project Cost
- Mitigating Risks when Improving Processes
Course Delivery: Online