About the bundle
The Project Management Institute (PMI) defines Project Management by first explaining what a project is, i.e. a temporary group activity designed to produce a unique product, service or result. A project is temporary in that it has a defined beginning and end in time, and therefore defined scope and resources. The development of software for an improved business process, the construction of a building or bridge, the relief effort after a natural disaster, the expansion of sales into a new geographic market — all are projects.
Project management, then, is the application of knowledge, skills and techniques to execute projects effectively and efficiently. It’s a strategic competency for organisations, enabling them to tie project results to business goals — and thus, better compete in their markets.
This bundle contains a variety of professional level project management courses that cater to entry-level and experienced Project Managers. It is ideal for anyone looking to build a portfolio of project management skills. The majority of these skills can be applied across all industries from marketing and finance to human resources and education. The bundle also contains a project management course aimed specifically at people working in the IT industry.
Watch this short video to hear from someone already working in Project Management.
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 26 separate courses. To see what you’ll be learning in each course, just click on the title:
- Project Management for Non-Project Managers
- Project Management
- Prince2 Project Management (Foundation)
- PMI Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM): Fifth Edition-aligned
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
- Professional and Senior Professional in Human Resources (PHR and SPHR) Course Series
- Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct (PMI)
- PMI Project Management Professional (PMP) Exam: PMBOK Guide – Fifth Edition-aligned
- Project Risk Management (PBOK)
- Project Stakeholder Management (PMBOK)
- Project Procurement Management (PMBOK)
- Project Cost Management (PMBOK)
- Project Human Resource Management (PMBOK)
- Project Quality Management (PMBOK)
- Project Integration Management (PMBOK)
- Project Scope Management (PMBOK)
- Project Time Management (PMBOK)
- Project Communications Management (PMBOK)
- Certified ScrumMaster (CSM)
- Manager of Quality/Organisational Excellence
- Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP)
- Managing Software Project Outsourcing
- IT Project Management Essentials
How much can I potentially earn with these certifications and skills?
How is each course taught?
All courses are online and self-paced, meaning you do it in your own home, in your own time, at your own pace. Each lesson is pre-recorded allowing you to pause, fast-forward, skip sections, or go back to another lesson if you need to. The lessons are multi-media based, which means video and audio are used to teach the lessons. Most lessons are also interactive, prompting the learner to participate. This might involve answering on-screen questions, and participating in tasks.
Examples of the Project Management for Non-Project Managers course, with an example of the simulator in the center.
How long will it take me to complete each course?
As mentioned above, our courses are self-paced. Some people finish their course faster than others. If you choose to only do one of the certification courses from this bundle, then it will take you less time than if you do two or three or all of them. No matter what though, you will always have 8 months to complete your course.
What do I need?
All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.