Access 2013 is the newest version of Microsoft’s dynamic database management system and it offers features that allow you to create and modify a variety of database types through a convenient graphic user interface. Access, as a desktop application, helps you store and manage related information in one place. It helps prevent errors, inconsistencies, and duplicate information. This course explores the fundamentals of databases and the many tools that will help you create and modify databases in Access 2013. It will cover creating and saving databases, creating and renaming tables, importing and linking data, as well as creating relationships between tables.
- Creating and Populating a Database in Access 2013
- Modifying Tables in Access 2013
- Creating and Modifying Queries in Access 2013
- Creating and Modifying Forms in Access 2013
- Creating and Modifying Reports in Access 2013
Course Duration: 5 hours
Course Delivery: Online