Quality management is an important factor in the success of today’s organisations. Leading organisational thinkers have gone to the extent of saying that quality in an organisation is determined by the quality of its management. In order to bring quality and excellence to an organisation, managers need certain skills, tools, and abilities in all their functions.
These skills and abilities relate to their understanding of management principles and theories, key organisational functions, and their mutual interrelationships.
This course explores basic principles of management, management theories, styles and tools, and interdependence of functional areas in an organisation.
- Team Dynamics
- Developing and Deploying Strategic Plans
- Managerial Skills and Abilities
- Communication Skills and Project Management
- Quality Systems, Models, and Theories
- Problem-Solving and Process Management Tools
- Measurement: Assessment and Metrics
- Customer-Focused Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Training and Development
Course Delivery: Online