You can use several features of the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance products to defend networks, network-connected endpoints, and network infrastructure devices from various threats. This course provides an overview of the technology and major features of the Cisco ASA security appliance and describes the hardware characteristics and licensing options of the Cisco ASA security appliance products. This information will help you select the appropriate Cisco ASA security appliances and licensing to meet the needs of your organization.
Anyone wishing to obtain the Cisco Certified Network Professional CCNP Security designation. Cisco Network Security Engineers responsible for the selection, configuration, and troubleshooting of the majority of Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance perimeter security features to reduce risk to IT infrastructure and its applications within their networking environments. Established IT professionals with a good understanding of networking and Cisco technology, installation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of devices used to maintain integrity, confidentiality, and availability of data and network devices that Cisco uses in its security infrastructure, as well as working knowledge of the Microsoft Windows operating system. Candidates who have completed the Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) Certification and the Cisco Certified Network Associate Security Certification (CCNA Security).
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Introduction to the Cisco ASA Adaptive Security Appliance
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Getting Started with Cisco ASA and Cisco ASDM
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Configuring Cisco ASA Interfaces and Static Routing
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Configuring Cisco ASA Management Features
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Configuring Cisco ASA NAT Features
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Configuring Cisco ASA Basic Access Control Features
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: Configuring Routing Features and the Transparent Firewall
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: The Modular Policy Framework and Traffic Inspection Policies
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: ASA Advanced Application Inspections and User-Based Policies
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: ASA Interface Redundancy and Active/Standby Availability
- Cisco FIREWALL 2.0: ASA Security Contexts and Active/Active High Availability
Course Duration: 12 hours
Course Delivery: Online