About the bundle
The IT Career Monster Course Bundle is ideal for both the IT beginner and expert. It contains a monstrous number of IT certification courses to either start building your IT career or develop it. You simply choose what you want to do from the bundle as and when you please.
The bundle is aimed at anyone wishing to: start a career in IT; broaden their current IT skills; upgrade their current IT certifications; explore new technical fields; or increase their salary by gaining more qualifications.
The monster bundle covers a variety of areas from basic IT repair and maintenance, to more advanced technical areas such as IT Security, Cisco Networking, Microsoft Exchange Server, Microsoft Applications Development… and much, much more.
Each course leads to a certification in its own field. Depending on your level of experience, you can choose to take one or as many courses in the bundle as you like.
Watch this short video by Jobsite to listen to someone already working in IT and explain what they do.
What’s in the bundle?
This bundle contains 50 separate certification courses. To see what you’ll be learning in each course, just click on the title:
- CompTIA Strata
- CompTIA A+ 220-801 & 220-802
- CompTIA CDIA+
- CompTIA Network+ N10-006
- CompTIA Security+ SY0-401
- CompTIA Server+
- CompTIA Linux+ LX0-101 & LX0-102
- Citrix XenDesktop 5 Administration (CXD-202)
- Citrix XenServer 6.0 Administration (CXS-203)
- Citrix XenApp 6.5 Administration (CXA-206)
- Microsoft 70-243: Administering and Deploying System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
- Microsoft 70-246: Monitoring and Operating a Private Cloud with System Center 2012
- Microsoft 70-331:Core Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-332: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-341: Core Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-342: Advanced Solutions of Microsoft Exchange Server 2013
- Microsoft 70-410: Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 R2
- Microsoft 70-411: Administering Windows Server 2012 – R2
- Microsoft 70-412: Configuring Advanced Windows Server 2012 R2 Services
- Microsoft 70-413: Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-414: Implementing an Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Microsoft 70-416: Implementing Desktop Application Environments
- Microsoft 70-417: Upgrading Your Skills to MCSA Windows Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-450: Designing, Optimizing and Maintaining a Database Administrative Solution Using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
- Microsoft 70-461: Querying SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-462: Administering SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-464: Developing Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
- Microsoft 70-465: Designing Database Solutions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-466: Implementing Data Models and Reports with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-467: Designing Business Intelligence Solutions with Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Microsoft 70-483: Programming in C#
- Microsoft 70-484: Essentials of Developing Windows Store Apps Using C#
- Microsoft 70-485: Advanced Windows Store App Development Using C#
- Microsoft 70-511: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – VB
- Microsoft 70-511: Windows Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – C#
- Microsoft 70-513: Windows Communication Foundation Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – C#
- Microsoft 70-515: Web Applications Development with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – C#
- Microsoft 70-516: Accessing Data with Microsoft .NET Framework 4 – C#
- Microsoft 70-518: Designing and Developing Windows Applications Using Microsoft .NET Framework 4
- Microsoft 70-687: Configuring Windows 8
- Microsoft 70-688: Managing & Maintaining Windows 8
- Cisco CCNA 100-101 & 200-101 – Interconnecting Cisco Networking Devices
- Cisco CCNA 200-120 Routing and Switching (v2)
- Cisco CCNA 640-461 ICOMM v8.0 – Introducing Cisco Voice and Unified Communications Administration
- Cisco CCNA 640-554 – Implementing Cisco IOS Network Security – IINS
- Cisco CCNP 642-832 – Troubleshooting & Maintaining Cisco IP Networks
- Cisco CCNP 642-902 – Implementing Cisco IP Routing – ROUTE
How much can I potentially earn with these certifications?
Each certification offers a different level of earning potential. The more certifications you have, the higher your earning potential and job prospects. To see the the earning potential for some of the certification areas included in this bundle, just click on the title.
How is each course taught?
All courses are online and self-paced, meaning you do it in your own home, in your own time, at your own pace. Each lesson is pre-recorded allowing you to pause, fast-forward, skip sections, or go back to another lesson if you need to. The lessons are multi-media based, which means video and audio are used to teach the lessons. Most lessons are also interactive, prompting the learner to participate. This might involve answering on-screen questions, participating in tasks, and using simulators as if you were using the real software program.
How long will it take me to complete each course?
As mentioned above, our courses are self-paced. Some people finish their course faster than others. If you choose to only do one of the certification courses from this bundle, then it will take you less time than if you do two or three or all of them. No matter what though, you will always have 12 months to complete your course.
What do I need?
All you need is an internet connection and a PC. While most of the lessons work on MACs, we recommend you use a PC for the best performance. Certain parts of the course may not display properly on older MACs. Once you’ve logged into your course, you may be prompted to down certain free plugins such as Java. Just follow the on-screen prompts.